Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kristen Couch- SNEAK

....this is only a taste of what is to come!!
from the moment we spoke with Kristen we knew this would be a bridal shoot made in heaven! With the help and styling of Stephanie Drake of Proper Measures this day dream came to life!
I could not bare the wait to show these images off.. so we will call this the sneak peak blog..
"I'm tickled pink with the way they turned out!"
We hope you are too!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Images - Paperdoll Photography
Styling/Concept - Stephanie Drake
MUA/Hair - Brittany Smith

5 comments:

  1. this work is amazing. your right, I absolutely want to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. My daughter looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete